The tour of the International Skating Marathon Madrid consists of 6,000m of rope, having its start and finish in the Plaza de Colón.
- In the Popular patina 6,000m you will 1 Around the circuit.
- In the 24K they will be given 2 complete laps of the course + a return to the initial loop.
- At Marathon (42.195m) they will be given 4 complete laps of the course + 1 back to the initial loop.
The course for the International Madrid Inline Skating Marathon - Ibercaja Grand Prix consists of 6.000m, with both the start and finish at Plaza de Colón.
- The Popular Skating which is 6.000m will consist of 1 lap of the circuit.
- The 24K will consist of 2 laps of the circuit +1 lap of the initial loop.
- The Marathon (42.195m) will consist of 4 laps of the circuit +1 lap of the initial loop.