Important to consider:
• The minimum age to participate in the Marathon is 16 birthday before the test day.
• The minimum age to participate in the 24K is 14 birthday before the test day.
• All participants under 18 must present official authorization for minors who find themselves in the registration section of the official website of the event.
• NOT to be removed Lapped skaters, They should run on the outside of the road.
• The maximum duration for testing shall be 2 hours 45 minutes.
• The course has a distance of 9.048m, to which we must add 6.003m initial loop, making a total distance of 42.195m for the marathon, after completing the 4 full turns plus the initial loop.
• For the 24K route distance of 9.048m, to which we must add 6.003m initial loop, leaving a total distance of 24,000m after performing 2 full turns plus the initial loop.
Both the marathon and 24K are governed by the points listed below.
Article 1: THE PROOF
The 5th International Skating Marathon Madrid Gran Prix IBERCAJA, It will be held 24 June 2018. The organizing committee reserves the right to make any modifications it considers suitable for the proper functioning of competition. All participants, by the fact formalize the registration, accept these rules and, in case of technical claims, They are subject to the decision of the Organizing Committee.
Article 2: PROTECTIONS
The use of rigid hull is MANDATORY, participation is not possible in the test without it. The protections are highly recommended.
Article 3: DORSALES
Participants must wear visible numbers and in established places:
• Dorsal thigh of the left leg
• Dorsal on the left side of the helmet
• Dorsal on the right side of the hull
The dorsal should be straight and unwrinkled, so that both the number and the name of the sponsor are clearly visible.
Article 4: TIMETABLE
The output of skaters will take place at 9:00h.
The start and finish will be located in the Plaza de Colón, in the district of Salamanca.
They made 2 full turns plus the initial test loop 24K 4 complete laps plus the initial test loop Marathon, thus completing the total distance test. The arrival skaters will close at 11:45h.
Article 5: AWARDS
Male and female winners will be awarded cash prizes of Marathon race (500€ first man - first woman 500 €; 250Second man € - 250 € second wife; 100€ Third Man - € 100 third woman).
Trophy get the top three overall male and female distance of Marathon and 24K.
Article 6: CATEGORIES.
- CHILD male / female - federated and non-federated
- men's Junior / female - federated and non-federated
- JUNIOR male / female - federated and non-federated
- SENIOR male / female - federated and non-federated
- ABSOLUTE male / female - federated and non-federated
- MASTER (30-40-50-60) male / female - federated and non-federated
Article 7: CUTTING TIMES
The maximum time to complete the distance is 2 hours 45 minutes. Skaters are achieved by motorcycles preceding the first athlete, when he heard the siren, you should set aside and continue on the outside lane.
Article 8: DISTANCE
The International Skating Marathon IBERCAJA Madrid Gran Prix is a race that requires adequate physical and technical level skater. Remember that despite being popular, It's a race not a walk, consisting of 24 km, and of 42,195 km for the marathon distance. It is necessary to know how to behave in road group.
If you think your level may not be the right to participate in these tests you can prove participating in the skated popular 6 km.
If you think your level may not be the right to participate in these tests you can prove participating in the skated popular 6 km.
Article 9: EXIT + slipstream
The output will consist of 2 delimited drawers, ELITE and another one named POPULAR. Access to these will be based on the following guidelines:
ÉLITE drawer: Participants can access the distance MARATHON certifying mark on the lower distance:
- mens: 1:10:00
- Women: 1:25:00
NOTE: the request for access to the drawer ÉLITE have a deadline on Friday 15 June 2018.
POPULAR drawer: other participants away and 24K MARATHON.
It is strictly forbidden to take advantage aspiration of motor vehicles, bikes, etc, and fuck any of them, being disqualifying.
Also may be disqualified those skaters or skaters take advantage of the slipstream of others of different sex in the leading group both male and female.
Article 10: SAFETY RULES
Every participant enrolled in the International Marathon Skating Madrid Gran IBERCAJA Prize agrees to abide by all rules of procedure and especially with respect to abandon the test when judges or members of the organization feel that their technical and / or physical level is not appropriate. Likewise will retire participants travel once you have completed the maximum time taken to complete the test.
The circuit will be completely closed to traffic and the only vehicles that can follow the race will be designated by the Organization, provided that they are duly authorized and identified.
You may not use headphones during the race, to thereby be able to listen to the judges and what happens in the competition itself.
Any situation not covered by these rules, It is governed in accordance with the provisions of the General Rules of Competitions of the Royal Spanish Federation of Skating (RFEP).
Article 11: INSURANCE
All officially registered participants will be covered by an insurance policy, arranged by the Organization, which will cover accidents that occur as a direct result of test development.
Article 12: DISQUALIFICATION
Only officially registered participants, they can accredit by the official and original dorsal career, They shall be entitled to enjoy any of the career services installed along the course or at the finish (provisioning, healthcare, wardrobe, etc). These must bear the perfectly visible dorsal, without bending or manipulated, commented on placements in Article 3 these rules. The organization does not allow participation or input circuit to people who do not meet the above requirements, or participate in the race without dorsal or counterfeit, expelling the same at the time they are detected.
They will be disqualified from the test and not be eligible for the prize money Skaters:
- Involved with the 'chip' or dorsal other participants.
- Entering goal without dorsal.
- Alter or conceal advertising lats.
- Not involved with the original assigned for this edition dorsal throughout the tour.
- Provide or facilitate dorsal other brokers.
- Do not pass the checkpoints established by the Organization (chip or other).
- Do not follow the instructions of the Organization.
- 24K enrollees will have to leave the course once they have completed 2 loop laps. They may no longer skidding, They are disqualified if they continued.
Once made the entry will be forfeited to claim the registration fee if to retire, He must also inform the organization of its decision as soon as possible. Disqualified runners will automatically lose all option awards. If for reasons of force majeure outside the organization (storms, earthquakes, etc.), the event had to be suspended, no registration fees will be returned, proceeding to save entries for the following year.
Registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The ridges are personal and not transferable and can not be changed ownership thereof.
Article 13: ADVERTISING
The distribution of advertising of other entities or clubs that have not contacted the organization is prohibited, and its static advertising event day.
Important to keep in mind:
• The minimum age to participate in the Marathon is 16 years of age celebrated before the day of the race.
• The minimum age to participate in the 24K is 14 years of age celebrated before the day of the race.
• All the participants under the age of 18 should present the “OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION FOR MINORS” that can be found in the registration section of the event’s official website.
• Those participants who tire and cannot go on as quickly will not be eliminated, however, they should proceed via the exterior of the course.
• The maximum duration to complete the course is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
• The course has a distance of 9.048m, of which an additional 6.003m has to be added for the initial loop, making for a total of 42.195m for the marathon, after completing four laps and the initial loop.
• In the case of the 24kK, the course has a distance of 9.048m, of which an additional 6.003mhas to be added for the initial loop, making for a total of 24.000m after completing two laps and the initial loop.
The Marathon and the 24k both adhere to the following regulations:
Article 1: The Event
The 5th International Madrid Skating Marathon Grand Prix IBERCAJA will take place on the 24th of June, 2018. The organizing committee reserves the right to make modifications for the betterment of the event. All participants, as a result of their registration accept the following regulations and, in the case of technical reclamations, will submit to the decisions of the Organizing Committee.
Article 2: Protections
The use of a rigid helmet is OBLIGATORY, it will not be possible to participate without one. Forms of protection are highly recommended.
Article 3: Bib Number
Participants should display the bib numbers visibly and in the required locations:
• Bib number on the left leg muscle
• Bib number on the left side of the helmet
• Bib number on the right side of the helmet
The bib number should stay upright and unwrinkled, so that both the number and name of the participant are clearly visible.
Article 4: Hours
The skaters will commence at 9:00.
The start and finish will be located at Plaza de Colón, in the district of Salamanca.
It will consist of two laps plus the initial loop for the 24K and 4 laps plus the initial loop for the Marathon, which completes the entire distance of the event. The finish line for skaters will close at 11:45.
Article 5: Prizes
Metal prizes will be given to the winners of both the men and women for the Marathon (500€ first man – 500€ first woman; 250€ second man – 250€ second woman; 100€ third man – 100€ third woman).
The first three men and women in both thee Marathon and 24K will be given a trophy.
Article 6: Categories
• INFANT masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
• JUVENILE masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
• JUNIOR masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
• SENIOR masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
• ABSOLUTE masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
• MASTER (30-40-50-60) masculine / feminine – federated and not federated
Article 7: Cut-off Time
The maximum amount of time to complete the full distance is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The skaters who are caught up to by the motorcycles that precede the first skater should move aside and continue on the exterior of the course upon hearing the siren.
Article 8: Distance
The International Madrid Skating Marathon Grand Prix IBERCAJA is an event that requires an adequate level of physical fitness as well as skating skill. It is important to remember that it is, in fact, a race not a leisurely activity, consisting of 24km and 42,195km for the Marathon. It is necessary to be able to conduct oneself in a group while on the track. If you think that your level is not adequate enough to take part in these races, you can participate in the free skate which is only 6km.
Article 9: Starting Line and Slipstream
The starting line will consist of two starting gates, one denoted as ELITE and the other as POPULAR. Access to these can be had through the following:
ELITE: participants for the Marathon who have a time under:
- Men: 1:10:00
- Women: 1:25:00
NOTE: Registration for access to the ELITE starting gate will end Friday, June 15, 2018.
POPULAR: All other participants for the Marathon and 24K.
It is prohibited to use the help of any motor vehicles, bicycles, etc., such as grabbing hold of any of them. This will be punished with expulsion from the event. Participants can be disqualified for using the slipstream of those ahead of them, male or female.
Article 10: Norms
All registered participants in the International Madrid Skating Marathon promise to respect the all the norms of these PRESENT regulations, especially in regard to abandoning the event if the judges or members of the organization consider that one’s skill or physical level is not adequate, or when the allotted time limit for the event has been reached. By the same token, participants who demonstrate a nonsporting attitude or present a risk for other participants will also be disqualified.
The circuit will be entirely closed off from traffic and the only vehicles that will be permitted to follow the event are those designated by the Organization that are both authorized and identified.
The use of headphones is prohibited so that all can hear the indications of the judges and what is happening throughout the course of the competition.
Any situation not written within these norms is subject to the discretion of the General Rules of Competition of the Spanish Royal Federation of Skating (RFEP).
Article 11: Insurance
All officially registered participants will be covered by an insurance policy, provided by the Organization, which will cover the accidents that occur as a direct result of the happenings of the event.
Article 12: Disqualifications
Only those participants who have officially registered, and can prove this through the original and official bib number of the event will have the right to enjoy any of the services of the event put in place throughout route and the finish line (refreshments, sanitary assistance, changing rooms, etc.) These individuals should wear their bib numbers in a perfectly visible manner in accordance with the instructions found in article 3 without bending, altering, or manipulating it. The organization will not allow the participation or entrance to the circuit for individuals that have not completely adhered to the aforementioned requirements or that participate in the event without a bib number or one that has been falsified. They will be expelled the moment they are discovered.
PARTICPANTS WHO DO THE FOLLOWING WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE EVENT
• Participate with a “chip” or bib number assigned to another participant.
• Enter the event without a bib number.
• Alter or hide the bib number.
• Participate without the original bib number assigned for this edition of the event throughout the entire event.
• Give or facilitate the use of their bib number (of this edition or otherwise) to other participants.
• Do not pass through the control stations put in place by the Organization (chip or otherwise).
• Do not pay attention to the Organization’s instructions.
• Those who registered for the 24K will have to abandon the course once their two laps and initial loop have been completed. They cannot continue skating, and will be disqualified if they do.
Once officially registered, the individual loses the right reclaim the registration fee if they so desire to cancel it. Additionally, one should inform the organization of their decision at their earliest convenience. All disqualified participants will automatically lose all possibility of winning a prize. If due to natural causes (storm, earthquake, etc.) the event has to be suspended, the registration fee will not be returned, instead it will be saved as the individual’s registration fee for the following year.
The payment of the registration will not be reimbursed under any circumstance. The bib numbers are personal and not transferable and their title cannot be changed.
Article 13: Publication
The sharing of publication, such as that of elements of the day of the event, for other entities or clubs that have not contacted the organization for prior authorization is strictly prohibited.